EconomyShopGUI - Overview
This is the wiki for EconomyShopGUI. Learn what it is, how to install, configure and use the plugin!
This plugin is a fully customizable GUI shop plugin that your players can use to buy items from, and sell items to the server. There are numerous features and configuration options in the plugin: such as a level event, join message, player transaction logs, and many more. [Configs here] The best part is that you can fully customize this plugin from every item in thed shop [Shops here] to the money your players get when reaching a certain level!
- Fully customizable shop plugin.
- Bedrock players support thru GeyserMC
- Support of Minecraft versions 1.8.x - 1.20.x with default shop files for each version
- Full PlaceholderAPI support inside item names/lore aswell as shop tiles/navigation bar items *Premium Only
- Direct support for item enchantments from EcoEnchants, AdvancedEnchantments and ExcellentEnchants *Premium Only
Default Main Menu (sections.yml)(*Top row items are Premium only section examples)
Default Blocks Page1 (shops.yml)(*Shift+Click to edit item only available in Premium version)
Item Editor Main menu
Item editor options
Example item with command assigned to it
Custom item with NBT data tag(s)
- *1: Max items IS unlimited, However, adding an outrageous number of items may have adverse effects on plugin or server performance. (we have not observed this being an issue yet)
- *2: Vanilla Mobs only. ESGUI does NOT change any mob spawning behavior, it only changes the mobtype of the spawner when placed.
- *Premium Only: Premium version has additional features not available in the free version. Please upgrade and support the developers if you need those extra features! The Free version will always support vanilla functionality and compatibility.